Why Use Investment Property HQ?
Investment Property HQ has access to tens of thousands of brand new and off-the-plan investment properties right across Australia, dealing with hundreds of developers and builders. We pride ourselves on our strict, analytical selection criteria to ensure we always provide you with a range of outstanding properties. You could say we do all the hard work, so you can relax and enjoy the process of watching your wealth grow.
Our Managing Director, Pim Stort, has decades of investment advisory experience and he was also a highly regarded Certified Financial Planner (CFP) with a successful practice on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. In addition, he is the author of the best selling book: ‘Unleash Your Money Mojo’.
At Investment Property HQ we want you to have a great experience, so we always put your needs first – to ensure you come back to buy your next property for us. Plus we hope you’ll refer us to your family and friends and remain our client for life. So you can be totally assured you’ll receiving expert service from us, as we know that: Your success is a part of our success.
But Investment Property HQ doesn’t just provide great investment property advice. We’ve also teamed up with various industry leaders to provide a complete end-to-end property investment service, with experts in the following fields:
- Finance Brokers – for the best loan options
- Solicitors – for legal and structuring advice
- Conveyancers – to ensure buying your property goes smoothly and safely
- Building Inspectors – to check over your new purchase
- Pest Inspectors – so there’s no nasty surprises
- Insurance Providers – to protect your property and your cash flow
- Quantity Surveyors – to maximise your tax deductions
- Accountants –to provide tax advice and to lodge accurate tax returns
- Financial Planners – to plan your cash flow and long-term security
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) specialists – so you can buy property with your super
if that’s appropriate
- Property Managers – to effectively source tenants and manage your property